Thursday, June 5, 2014

Sharpen your mind
















 

 









OUTFIT OF THE DAY
Jumpsuit Ragged Priest
Cardigan Arnhem
Watch Daniel Wellington (15% off with 'jessicachrist')
Gymbag Kollegg (Get it from UrbanPeople)
5-Panel Cap Kollegg (Get it from UrbanPeople)
Shoes Nike 

Casual outfits are my favourite ones, especially when it's summer. I prefer having my hands free so this gymbag is absolutely perfect for me. I'm totally into beige, grey, yellow and brown (leather!) currently, as you can see obviously! 

Since a few weeks I've totally got into a sneaker hoarder. In Switzerland, it's really a struggle to find some cool shoes so I was happy when I found these beautys online in a European store.  I have lots of black and brown coloured shoes, so they bring, with its yellow and coral, variety into my shoe collection. 



16 comments:

  1. perfect!
    love this very much!
    nike's are adorable!

    http://terners.blogspot.com/2014/06/cowgirl.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style! Awesome gymbag and shoes <3

    www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look with a perfect sporty touch! <3

    http://anovamelody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit, casual but soooo summer appropriate.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos!Love your outfit!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your choice of setting, great hat too! :)

    http://cluniburton.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit! you look so great! Cap is awesome :)
    anyway here's a very nice photos :) I really love it <3

    xoxo,
    Anna

    annsthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the outfit :)

    fashionparislover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit! you look so great, simple and chic! I anyway here's a very nice photos :) I really love it
    friv

    friv 4

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I am forever loving your work, I hope one day my work is as successful :)

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heyy!! I've found your blog through lookbook.nu and Iike your original style. Much of variety! And very nice to see you wearing sneakers. I just launched my new blog with the focus on sneaker looks! So you might like! ;)

    www.trendbutter.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for another wonferdul article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.
    cool math games| coolmathgames| cool math| math games| cool math a-z| coolmath games
    b cubed| b-cubed| barbie games| friv 4 school| friv4school

    ReplyDelete